Tortoises Visit’s Reception Class
Trish the cook brought in 4 of her 8 beautiful tortoises. They come from Cyprus and are 14 years old.
We found out that the oldest tortoise alive today is 190 years old! We fed them apples, lettuce and cucumber and discovered that they actually move quite fast!
One of our parents also bought in a couple of tortoises in school for the Reception Class. They observed, drew pictures and watched how the move along the ground.
- Reception Planting Peas
- Year 6 End of Year Production – Matilda
- Year 4 Visit to Bonus Pastor
- Year 6 Paddle Boarding at Beckenham Place Park
- Sports Day 2023
- Skipping and Hula-Hooping
- Summer Fayre
- Gardening Club
- Making Perfume
- Tortoises Visit’s Reception Class
- Year 2 Trip to Pizza Express
- Reception Class Butterflies
- Year 6 Trip to Tate Modern
- Celebrating the King’s Coronation
- Easter Bonnets
- Passion Play
- Year 2 Trip to Horniman Museum
- World Book Day
- Pancake Day Race
- Children’s Mental Health Week